Sunday, June 17, 2012

Hola! I'm Andrew and this my site. I did this page as a project specially for Morningside Authors, --an ESL and Web Design course. If you would like to hire me, simply use the contact form found on this page. Below is my CV, along with some samples of online sites and web content I composed before.

Accreditations
Graduated with honors from ECS
9 years of content creation experience (in particular intended for Online target audience)
7 years of web design experience.
Committed, self-motivated worker with a taste for information.

Employment Experience.
Morningside Authors,2007 - Present
General Manager
In control of managing a international crew of writers to suit a multifaceted set of growth objectives and goals.
- Make cutting edge records for production, increasing production by 30% internationally
- Properly controlled consistent logs of project distribution
- Managed QA for worldwide creation over a sizable crew of internet writers

Self-employed Web Developer
2010-Present

Additional Abilities
Proficient in Portuguese
Excellent knowledge using a extensive choice of office software

Some of my work can be found here:

No comments:

Post a Comment