Saturday, June 2, 2012

the drummer goes on

The impending drummer of doom is beating on. Each day, 'cept when I forget, I take down another sheet off the count-down wall. It's getting closer and closer.

It's pretty scary. I think it's going to take a while to get over no more school. I think when I finish my last exam, the 4/11 (History Extension) I'm going to be very happy.

I, in some ways, regret not planning anything for schoolies. But then again I don't really.

My speech at the formal graduation assembly on Friday went pretty well. I liked it, and so did the audience. The Dr Suess quote included conveyed one of my core messages; I'm glad I didn't make too many people cry. I say I a lot. Me, me, me. :-D

Tonight I had a dinner at our local Rotary--they paid for us to go to Canberra MUNA, so it was nice to say thank you. They seem to have fun in their meetings.

No comments:

Post a Comment